EMBARK ON A WORLD OF DISCOVERIES WITH MSC CRUISES
MSC CRUISES is confident that by next summer, all the hard work done by so many
people in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic will ensure your cruise with us will be
as back to normal as it can be, both on board and ashore
- HEALTH SCREENINGS FOR EVERYONE BEFORE AND DURING THE CRUISE : At the terminal, before boarding all guests both vaccinated and unvaccinated undergo some Health and COVID 19 screenings, including a health questionnaire, a contactless temperature check and a Covid-19 test (depending on the embarkation port). During the cruise our guests’ health is monitored on a regular basis including daily temperature checks and one additional COVID-19 (only if required). Our crew members are also subject to health checks prior to boarding and regularly undergo a Covid-19 test. On board our ships we have a fully equipped Medical Centre with an increased number of highly trained staff at your complete disposal.
- DISCOVER ON PROTECTED EXCURSIONS: Shore excursions are carried out in a "protected" manner following our strict protocols, meaning that guests do not come into contact with people who have not also been subject to health and safety checks. To go ashore during the cruise, MSC Cruises highly recommends to participate in one of or MSC Shore Excursions to ensure the same high standards of health and safety ashore as on board. Not all destinations allow independent disembarkation and it may depend on the traveller’s vaccination status.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We have redesigned activities, adapted our services and reduced venue capacity to ensure that our guests can easily adhere to current social distancing recommendations, both onboard and ashore. The use of masks is mandatory in public areas (except for restaurants, bars and when sitting on the sun deck)
- CONSTANT CLEANING & SANITIZATION: All areas of our ships are sanitized multiple times per day with hospital-grade disinfectant and hand sanitizers available throughout the ship
- FULLY TRAINED STAFF: Comprehensive training on the new enhanced protocol and use of protective equipment
- FLEXIBLE POLICY: Our booking flexibility allows you to change your departure date for free up to 15 days before your cruise or 21 days if you have booked a fly & cruise package.