Our Signature on the sea
We’ve been exploring the seas for over 300 years. What began with one ship has grown into a magnificent fleet.
Over the centuries, the Aponte family have remained dedicated to navigating the oceans and in 1970 founded the Mediterranean Shipping Company, which is now the 2nd largest container carrier in the world. Having such a strong heritage in seafaring and a love of the sea, MSC Cruises launched in 1988 and has become one of the fastest growing cruise companies in the world, with a fleet of 12 ships.
- Our captains must have at least 11 years of navigational experience, come from our cargo activity around the world and undergo rigorous ongoing training programmes
- Selective crew recruitment and ongoing staff training ensure a high quality service
- Our itineraries cover more than 1,000 routes around the world
- Elegantly-designed interiors featuring natural stone and marble predominantly sourced from Italy
- Superior quality fabrics, gold-leaf mosaics and Swarovski crystal staircases
- More balcony cabins with sea views than any other cruise line on the market
- An eco-friendly cruise company, with innovative energy-saving and water-recycling systems installed on our ships
- Over 11 million travellers have already enjoyed a cruise with MSC