Please make sure you pack appropriate clothing for the various activities you will undertake during your cruise, such as parties, dinners, sports and shore excursions.
- Daytime Attire: casual wear is recommended for daytime attire. Shorts and T-shirts are permitted.
- Evening Wear : a more polished look is recommended for evening wear when dining in the Main Dining Rooms and Specialty Restaurants and while enjoying the entertainment in the theater, bars, and lounges. Collared shirts, tailored pants or shorts, skirts, and dresses are suggested. Layers and a light jacket or sweater are suggested for cooler nights and in the ship’s air-conditioned public areas.
- Gala Night: on Gala Night, dress to impress! Whether that means a tuxedo, suit and tie, evening gown or cocktail dress, or perhaps it’s your very best jeans and polo shirt, your attire should fit your own level of elegance. The only thing required is your smile.
- Dress Restrictions : specific restrictions may be enforced by onboard staff members including restaurant hostesses and management. At no point is swimwear allowed in any formal dining venue for any meal, including breakfast and lunch. Shorts, flip flops, and tank tops are not allowed for Evening. Wear or Gala Night in the Main Dining Rooms, Specialty Restaurants, or MSC Yacht Club. T-shirts are not allowed to be worn for Gala Night. Dress code rules that are posted outside the buffet should be followed.
- We organise various daytime and evening Theme Parties on board. You may wish to bring 60s and 70s floral gear for the Flower Glory Party, white clothing for the White Party, and something green, white and red for the our MSC Little Italy entertainment.
- For sports lovers, gym shoes and tracksuit are must-haves when using our cutting-edge gym and attending yoga and dance courses, where available.
- We also recommend you bring a pullover or shawl to help with the changes in temperature between the air-conditioned interior of the ship and the deck areas.
- For shore excursions, which may include visits to religious sites, we advise that appropriate clothing be worn (covered knees and shoulders, no low-cut tops).
- For cruises sailing towards the Svalbard islands and Polar areas, please ensure you have adequate polar clothing.