Yet another exclusive island destination has been added to the MSC offer: it’s the Sir Bani Yas Island beach oasis, starting from winter 2016/2017 for all Emirates itineraries.
Stretching along the coast of a natural island just off the southwest coast of Abu Dhabi, the reserve has been transformed into a beach oasis destination, exclusive for the use of MSC Cruises guests.
The first to reach Sir Bani will be MSC Fantasia
, which will take its guests for a full day on this stunning tropical island paradise enriched by the full offer of the MSC world of choice.
MSC Cruises has been working on perfecting this destination together with the Abu Dhabi Ports Authority for over two years. The tropical beach oasis
is on a smaller island, connected to the main island by a romantic wooden boardwalk
that leads into an authentic beach holiday experience, with hundreds of palm trees, shaded cabanas and over 2,000 sunbeds across 36,000sqm of fine golden beaches, all topped with (but not only):
- An MSC Aurea Spa
- Sports facilities, including beach volleyball and tennis
- A family and kids-dedicated area, with a parents’ pergola
- A Bedouin tent offering arts and crafts created by local communities
- A lounge space with a bar and live music, for relaxing
- Offroad 4X4 excursions in the island
- Visits to the ongoing archaelogical excavations in the island
Not to mention the selection of fresh and authentic food options
, with a range of cooking stations serving small delights from the region as well as international favourites.
From relaxation to action, Sir Bani is born to be exactly the beach island you were wishing for.
And you can fly-and-cruise to it this winter.