• Kids travel free with MSC! Each child up to the age of eighteen who shares a cabin with their parents travels free of charge. So you can all enjoy a carefree voyage, exploring the most beautiful places on earth from the sea. Until Winter 2015/2016 Children under 18 travelling in the same cabin as their parents travel free*.
Starting from Summer 2016 Children under the age of 13 years travelling with their parents in the same cabin cruise free of charge: only taxes and port dues, flights and transfers (where applicable) applies. This offer is subject to availability that changes according to the season, and must be confirmed at the time of booking.
• All the luxury resort leisure facilities on board are included free of charge in your cruise, from the Aqua Park, Swimming Pools and Water Slide to the Virtual World Games, 4D Cinema and top games consoles (PS3, Xbox and Wii). So your kids and teens can do just as they like without a second thought.
• Your children are always made to feel special with MSC, receiving a dedicated welcome from the Kids Corner in the port terminal onwards. Security bracelets are issued when you board, while beepers or DECT phones can be hired for a modest charge so you can keep in touch at all times.
• We provide a varied programme of whole-family and supervised activities, entertainment and social events tailor-made for four separate age groups in their own clubs. And they’re all free, too!
• Innovative activities like Fun Time Dinner, Happy Dinners and Kids Around the Clock let everyone in the family do things their own way - even at mealtimes, late at night and during shore excursions. So your children are free to explore a social life of their own, meeting new friends from around the world in a safe environment, immersed in a holiday they’ll never forget. And the grown-ups gain equally special free moments, relaxed in the knowledge that the kids are cared for and enjoying the time of their lives. Read on for full details!
You’ll find the most modern, fun and educational toys, chosen for you by the Osservatorio Chicco, Baby Research Center. Activities include:
Let’s speak English: let’s play in English with Chicco bilingual toys
Rhythm and music: playing with music is such fun
Mini Olympic Games: start by crawling and then...
Meet our mascot Dorebaby
Discover our partnership with Chicco.
• Dedicated children’s menus in all restaurants
• Fun Time Dinners - Kids dinners with the entertainment staff every day in the buffet restaurant. Let your children be entertained while you savour special moments of your own (Free service)
• Happy Dinners - A snappy children’s dinner with the family while the grown-ups enjoy their starters. The kids are then escorted to Miniclub play by the entertainment staff while the adults sit back and relax into a leisurely dining experience (Free service)
• Kids Around The Clock - Supervised late-night play and napping while parents play their own way (Small charge applies)
• Family Excursions - Excursions for all the family, supported by the entertainment staff so that everyone’s happy at all times, doing what interests them most
• Teens White Party
• MSC Flashmob
• Hey Mr DJ!
• MSC Generation Awards teens talent show
• The Prom teens formal night
• Generation Dinner
• Generation Pool Game
• Generation Chef
• Twisted Scavenger Hunt
Each ship in our fleet offers a varied programme of bubbly family activities in which the children are the focus of attention, but their parents can join in too, creating special occasions for all.
Everything is done under the friendly eye of our loveable DOREMI mascot and his very own family - sister Mila, brother Dorebro and their baby brother Dorebaby.
Learn their Doremi Dance song in six languages, recorded by the Piccolo Coro dell’Antoniano children’s choir and join them in:
• Doremi Chef Cookery Classes
• Team-based Talent Shows (Doremi Live)
• A fun-filled Doremix Family Disco
• Fairy Tale Time
• A razzmatazz Pool Parade
• A Production Show alongside professional dancers and artistes
• A Kids Costume Parade in the ship’s theatre
Voyage with MSC and live a myriad of magical moments, with everyone a member of the DOREMI Family in DOREMILAND on board! There’s even a Meet & Greet the Mascot photo shoot so you can capture unforgettable memories of your family sea adventure.
These fantastic facilities and services for children, youngsters and teens - including all the top games consoles - are only half the reason why an MSC cruise is their favourite holiday. Because they’re also immersed in the fabulous floating world of ultramodern entertainment that makes every MSC voyage an unforgettable experience for all the family, including:
• 4D Cinema
• Formula 1 racing car simulator
• Aqua Park
• Vertigo - the longest single-rider water slide on the seas (MSC Divina & MSC Preziosa)
• Kids and Family Pools
• Virtual World Games Arcade
• Mini Bowling
Everyone gets their own way with MSC. For a family holiday like no other….