Our onboard casino features the most popular attractions found in casinos all over the world, with games for players of all abilities. Try your luck at the slot machines or on the blackjack, roulette and poker tables. Feel the rush of adrenalin as you wait to see if lady luck is on your side.
Guests may withdraw up to a maximum of €2,000 per day if they have activated their Cruise Card by registering a credit card. This limit may be extended subject to approval by the shoreside Casino Operations Department.
Guests who choose to activate their Cruise Card with a cash deposit, on the other hand, may gamble up to the amount available on the Cruise Card.
For cruises including flight connections, passengers should check in at the airline check-in desk at least two hours before the flight. On arrival at the international destination airport, passengers will find cruise assistance and transfers to the port.
NEW AVIATION SECURITY MEASURES
Following recent new aviation security measures, passengers flying into or out of the UK and/or the USA are advised to make sure that all their electronic devices carried in their personal luggage, are charged .
During the security examination, officers may also ask that owners power up some devices, including cell phones. Powerless devices will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
For further details please consult following official USA and UK websites :
1. United States: International travellers who are seeking to travel to the United States are now subject to enhanced security requirements. All eligible travellers who wish to travel to the U.S.A. by air or sea under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) must obtain an electronic travel authorization prior to boarding a carrier. To check which countries participate in the VWP and for any further information, please visit the website https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/
2. Egypt, Morocco and Gibraltar: For minors travelling to these countries, please consider that the "Birth Certificate with travel abroad authentication" and the “Identity Certificate for children" are no longer considered valid. Children under 15 years of age must therefore:
- possess their own passport, or
- be included in their parent or a guardian's passport, or
- possess another valid identity document for travelling abroad.
3. Lebanese and Syrian passengers visiting Tunisia: please note that starting from 20 September 2012 and until further notice, the Tunisian authorities will deny access ashore to the Syrian citizens resident in Syria, unless they obtained in advance a Tunisian visa on their passports.
Syrian citizens permanently resident in other countries as well as Lebanese citizens (regardless of their residence), shall have a daily visa upon arrival, subject to approval of the Tunisian authorities.
All the passengers eventually rejected upon debarkation in La Goulette/Tunis (or any other Tunisian port) can easily remain onboard throughout the call.
4. Mozambique: Passenger must hold fully valid passport, whose expiry date is at least 6 months after the return date, and a specific visa, which can be easily obtained also onboard our vessel at a cost of approx. USD 30,00, subject to rate of exchange and local fees.
The information provided is up-to-date at March 2015; for the latest information and all other questions regarding travel documents and visas, please consult your travel agent.
Passengers are advised to consult their National Health Service prior to the cruise for information regarding recommended vaccinations. MSC Cruises declines all responsibility for passengers who do not adhere to the recommendations on the prevention of infectious diseases.