Everything you need to know about our cruising
You’ve never been on a cruise before but the idea inspires you. Still, you’re not totally sure what to expect or how to choose. If that describes you, then you’ve come to the right place, packed full of the information you need.
MSC offers all the quality and comfort of a 5-star hotel, and much more, at a great price.
Here are just some of the highlights that set MSC Cruises apart:
• elegant, modern cruise ships with comfortable, well-equipped cabins
• expertise and experience: discover the world with the Masters of the Sea
• wide choice of restaurants serving high-quality cuisine prepared with fresh ingredients, as well as partnerships with market leaders like Eataly
• Broadway-style entertainment in stylish theatres seating up to 1,600 people
• friendly, well-trained personnel dedicated to providing the highest levels of service
• a special focus on families, with family cabins, kids’ entertainment programmes, and kids under 18 cruising for free when sharing a cabin with two adults*
• lavish onboard spa offering a wide variety of relaxation areas and treatments
Starting from summer 2016:
Children under the age of 13 years travelling with their parents in the same cabin cruise free of charge: only taxes and port dues, flights and transfers (where applicable) applies. This offer is subject to availability that changes according to the season, and must be confirmed at the time of booking.